We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hurdcott is a settlement in Winterbourne Gunner, Wiltshire
- Built-Up Area: Winterbourne Gunner
- Parish/Community: Laverstock
- Unitary Authority: Wiltshire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°6'1"N 1°45'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 417500, 133500
- OS Grid: SU175335
- Mapcode Local: GBR 50X.VC6
- Mapcode Global: VHB5R.LLFP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hurdcott within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Hurdcott in the Domesday Book
A village in Alderbury hundred,
in the county of Wiltshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Ednoth
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Waleran the hunter
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Waleran the hunter
- Taxable Value: 1⁄2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1086
- Mills: 0.5, value 6 shillings