Huggler's Hole, Wiltshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Huggler's Hole is a hamlet in Wiltshire
- Parish/Community: Sedgehill and Semley
- Unitary Authority: Wiltshire
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'35"N 2°12'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 385984, 127108
- OS Grid: ST859271
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1X3.G9K
- Mapcode Global: FRA 668C.B78
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Huggler's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.