Hook Covert, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hook Covert is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Kingsey
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°45'37"N 0°55'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 473954, 207398
- OS Grid: SP739073
- Mapcode Local: GBR C20.RPZ
- Mapcode Global: VHDVG.T0RT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hook Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.