Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Honeyburge is a hamlet in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Boarstall
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°48'49"N 1°5'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 462265, 213175
- OS Grid: SP622131
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9ZW.C4N
- Mapcode Global: VHCXJ.XN9X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Honeyburge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.