Home Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Home Wood is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Middle Claydon
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°54'41"N 0°57'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 471445, 224186
- OS Grid: SP714241
- Mapcode Local: GBR C07.3DP
- Mapcode Global: VHDTP.86CX
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Home Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.