Hole Bottom Wood, Blackburn with Darwen
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hole Bottom Wood is a forest or wood in Blackburn with Darwen
- Parish/Community: Livesey
- Unitary Authority: Blackburn with Darwen
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°42'49"N 2°31'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 365987, 424262
- OS Grid: SD659242
- Mapcode Local: GBR BTVH.XG
- Mapcode Global: WH971.9XRD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hole Bottom Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.