We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hilton is a hamlet in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Wall
- District/Borough: Lichfield
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°38'48"N 1°52'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408111, 305473
- OS Grid: SK081054
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3CT.53J
- Mapcode Global: WHCGV.2Q9P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hilton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Hilton in the Domesday Book
A village in Offlow hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Canons of Wolverhampton St Mary
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Canons of Wolverhampton
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Canons of Wolverhampton
- Taxable Value: 3⁄4 geld
- Households: 4 smallholders
- Plough Teams: 2 men's ploughs (1 plough land)