Hilldown Copse, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hilldown Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Sedgehill and Semley
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°1'41"N 2°10'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 388167, 125433
- OS Grid: ST881254
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1XB.J4V
- Mapcode Global: FRA 66BD.JCM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hilldown Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.