Highcliff Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Highcliff Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: King Sterndale
- District/Borough: High Peak
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'32"N 1°52'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408446, 371727
- OS Grid: SK084717
- Mapcode Local: GBR HZBY.WC
- Mapcode Global: WHCCY.5RFL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Highcliff Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.