We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High West Scar is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Bowness
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°56'35"N 3°15'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 319038, 561697
- OS Grid: NY190616
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5CM8.VR
- Mapcode Global: WH6YL.T07Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High West Scar within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.