High Roseland Wood, Argyll and Bute
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Roseland Wood is a forest or wood in Argyll and Bute
- Unitary Authority: Argyll and Bute
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°49'59"N 5°2'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 209557, 664174
- OS Grid: NS095641
- Mapcode Local: GBR FFX9.C0L
- Mapcode Global: WH1LM.JN14
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Roseland Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of High Roseland Wood