We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Pen is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Ennerdale and Kinniside
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°33'26"N 3°22'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 310994, 518892
- OS Grid: NY109188
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4HVR.H2
- Mapcode Global: WH709.2QS2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Pen within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.