High Peartree Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Peartree Copse is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: West Hanney
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°38'1"N 1°26'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 439068, 192912
- OS Grid: SU390929
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6XL.HJ4
- Mapcode Global: VHC0W.16PF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Peartree Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.