High Moor, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Moor is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Barmby Moor
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°55'8"N 0°50'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 476185, 447601
- OS Grid: SE761476
- Mapcode Local: GBR QRK3.MW
- Mapcode Global: WHFCF.1RKH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.