We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Moor is a hamlet in Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Killamarsh
- District/Borough: North East Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°19'9"N 1°18'12"W
- Eastings/Northings: 446500, 380500
- OS Grid: SK465805
- Mapcode Local: GBR MZB1.MT
- Mapcode Global: WHDDY.YTHN
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.