Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Moor is a forest or wood in Bradford
- Parish/Community: Keighley
- Unitary Authority: Bradford
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'20"N 1°52'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408500, 445500
- OS Grid: SE085455
- Mapcode Local: GBR HRC8.HP
- Mapcode Global: WHC8V.63S7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.