High Kellas Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Kellas Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Slaley
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°53'42"N 1°59'53"W
- Eastings/Northings: 400209, 555608
- OS Grid: NZ002556
- Mapcode Local: GBR GCHV.50
- Mapcode Global: WHB2T.87P3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Kellas Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.