High Ground Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Ground Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bank Newton
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°58'25"N 2°8'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 390579, 453082
- OS Grid: SD905530
- Mapcode Local: GBR FQGH.C9
- Mapcode Global: WHB76.0DS1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Ground Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.