High Garth, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Garth is a hamlet in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Holme upon Spalding Moor
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'25"N 0°44'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 482989, 437121
- OS Grid: SE829371
- Mapcode Local: GBR RS87.F1
- Mapcode Global: WHFD1.L5G0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Garth within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.