High Broadwood Hall Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
High Broadwood Hall Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Allendale
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°53'48"N 2°16'46"W
- Eastings/Northings: 382165, 555807
- OS Grid: NY821558
- Mapcode Local: GBR DCJT.8G
- Mapcode Global: WH91J.Y5MY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of High Broadwood Hall Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.