We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hid's Brake is a forest or wood in Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Built-Up Area: Oxford
- Parish/Community: Cumnor
- District/Borough: Vale of White Horse
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°44'41"N 1°19'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 447240, 205358
- OS Grid: SP472053
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7XQ.HT3
- Mapcode Global: VHCXT.4D0Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hid's Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.