We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Herdus is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Ennerdale and Kinniside
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'5"N 3°21'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 311748, 516355
- OS Grid: NY117163
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4JY0.65
- Mapcode Global: WH70H.88NW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Herdus within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.