We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Henmoor is a suburban area in Clay Cross, Derbyshire
- Built-Up Area: Clay Cross
- Parish/Community: Clay Cross
- District/Borough: North East Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°10'9"N 1°25'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438011, 363727
- OS Grid: SK380637
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6B0.BK3
- Mapcode Global: WHDFN.YLVP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Henmoor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.