Henleyhill Plantation, Stroud
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Henleyhill Plantation is a forest or wood in Stroud
- Parish/Community: Marshfield
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°27'7"N 2°18'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 378863, 172628
- OS Grid: ST788726
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0PL.ZWS
- Mapcode Global: VH967.ZRHM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Henleyhill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.