We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Helton Tarn is an inland water in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Witherslack, Meathop and Ulpha
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'24"N 2°53'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 341950, 484921
- OS Grid: SD419849
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8M76.KV
- Mapcode Global: WH836.J8SL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Helton Tarn within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.