We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Helm is a settlement in North Yorkshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Low Abbotside
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°19'8"N 2°6'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 393500, 491500
- OS Grid: SD935915
- Mapcode Local: GBR FLRH.VH
- Mapcode Global: WHB5G.PPJT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Helm within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.