We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Headingley Hill is a suburban area in Leeds, Leeds
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Leeds
- Parish/Community: Leeds, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Leeds
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'2"N 1°34'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 428483, 435768
- OS Grid: SE284357
- Mapcode Local: GBR BCC.LB
- Mapcode Global: WHC9C.W93V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Headingley Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.