We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Haverigg Spit is a wetland in Haverigg, Cumbria
- Built-Up Area: Haverigg
- Parish/Community: Millom
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°10'8"N 3°19'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 313072, 475622
- OS Grid: SD130756
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5N57.69
- Mapcode Global: WH727.SG0T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Haverigg Spit within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.