Hatfield Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hatfield Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Norton and Cuckney
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°13'48"N 1°7'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 458010, 370686
- OS Grid: SK580706
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8D9.GHZ
- Mapcode Global: WHDFM.K2YK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hatfield Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.