Harthole Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Harthole Plantation is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Over Wyresdale
- District/Borough: Lancaster
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°59'20"N 2°35'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 361732, 454920
- OS Grid: SD617549
- Mapcode Local: GBR BQD9.3V
- Mapcode Global: WH95N.8Z7X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Harthole Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.