Harry Jaw's Wood, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Harry Jaw's Wood is a forest or wood in Reading, Basingstoke and Deane
- Built-Up Area: Reading
- Parish/Community: Purley on Thames
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°28'32"N 1°3'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 465002, 175591
- OS Grid: SU650755
- Mapcode Local: GBR B40.FFD
- Mapcode Global: VHCZ9.H52N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Harry Jaw's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.