Hare Appletree, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hare Appletree is a hamlet in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Quernmore
- District/Borough: Lancaster
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°0'58"N 2°43'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 353010, 458043
- OS Grid: SD530580
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9QG0.60
- Mapcode Global: WH84G.69NW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hare Appletree within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.