Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hard Moor is a forest or wood in Hambleton
- Parish/Community: Wheldrake
- Unitary Authority: Hambleton
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'47"N 0°59'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 466380, 446824
- OS Grid: SE663468
- Mapcode Local: GBR PRJ5.8Y
- Mapcode Global: WHFCB.RW9W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hard Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.