Hanging Banks Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hanging Banks Plantation is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Newton-with-Clifton
- District/Borough: Fylde
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°46'4"N 2°49'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 345678, 430488
- OS Grid: SD456304
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8SQW.11
- Mapcode Global: WH85K.KKP9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hanging Banks Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.