Hamsterley Hall Wood, County Durham
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hamsterley Hall Wood is a forest or wood in Hamsterley Mill, County Durham
- Built-Up Area: Hamsterley Mill
- Parish/Community: County Durham, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°53'48"N 1°46'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414395, 555791
- OS Grid: NZ143557
- Mapcode Local: GBR JC1T.1G
- Mapcode Global: WHC41.N5ZY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hamsterley Hall Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.