Hammond's Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hammond's Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Marchwood
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°52'55"N 1°27'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 438650, 109307
- OS Grid: SU386093
- Mapcode Local: GBR 76N.RQ5
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76VR.VJK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hammond's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.