Hammerside Point, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hammerside Point is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Ulverston
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°11'16"N 3°3'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 331339, 477416
- OS Grid: SD313774
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7N30.PJ
- Mapcode Global: WH83B.2Z3W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hammerside Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.