We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hamhaugh Point is an inland water in Weybridge, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Weybridge
- Parish/Community: Runnymede, unparished area
- District/Borough: Spelthorne
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'44"N 0°27'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 507032, 165542
- OS Grid: TQ070655
- Mapcode Local: GBR 29.V4L
- Mapcode Global: VHFTX.XLBS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hamhaugh Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.