We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hamble Copse is a forest or wood in Hamble-le-Rice, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Hamble-le-Rice
- Parish/Community: Hamble-le-Rice
- District/Borough: Eastleigh
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'15"N 1°19'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 447971, 106296
- OS Grid: SU479062
- Mapcode Local: GBR 88K.948
- Mapcode Global: FRA 863V.5MH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hamble Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.