Ham Plantation, East Dorset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ham Plantation is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Wilsford cum Lake
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°8'43"N 1°48'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 413418, 138481
- OS Grid: SU134384
- Mapcode Local: GBR 50F.59F
- Mapcode Global: VHB5J.LG6Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ham Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.