Halliloo Plantation, Surrey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Halliloo Plantation is a forest or wood in Warlingham, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Warlingham
- Parish/Community: Warlingham
- District/Borough: Tandridge
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'10"N 0°2'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 536087, 157781
- OS Grid: TQ360577
- Mapcode Local: GBR JQ.Q8J
- Mapcode Global: VHGS0.3JB1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Halliloo Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.