Hallhill Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hallhill Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Alston Moor
- District/Borough: Eden
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°48'52"N 2°26'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 371455, 546744
- OS Grid: NY714467
- Mapcode Local: GBR CDCR.9V
- Mapcode Global: WH91V.D7LT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hallhill Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.