Hallfield Gate, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hallfield Gate is a settlement in Stonebroom, Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Stonebroom
- Parish/Community: Shirland and Higham
- District/Borough: North East Derbyshire
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°7'19"N 1°24'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 439500, 358500
- OS Grid: SK395585
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6BM.B1G
- Mapcode Global: WHDFW.9S79
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hallfield Gate within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.