Hall Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hall Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Coverham with Agglethorpe
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°16'22"N 1°52'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408688, 486383
- OS Grid: SE086863
- Mapcode Local: GBR HMD1.C0
- Mapcode Global: WHC6X.8VPM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hall Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.