Hall Plantation, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hall Plantation is a forest or wood in Old Dalby, Leicestershire
- Built-Up Area: Old Dalby
- Parish/Community: Broughton and Old Dalby
- District/Borough: Melton
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°48'14"N 1°0'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 467300, 323388
- OS Grid: SK673233
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9M0.C5K
- Mapcode Global: WHFJR.KSJB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hall Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.