Hall Plantation, Cambridgeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hall Plantation is a forest or wood in Cambridgeshire
- Parish/Community: Mepal
- District/Borough: Fenland
- County: Cambridgeshire
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°25'32"N 0°7'39"E
- Eastings/Northings: 544766, 282993
- OS Grid: TL447829
- Mapcode Local: GBR L4L.WLR
- Mapcode Global: VHHJ4.59B7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hall Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.