Haleacre Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Haleacre Wood is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Little Missenden
- District/Borough: Chiltern
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°40'40"N 0°40'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 491500, 198500
- OS Grid: SU915985
- Mapcode Local: GBR F5Z.PF2
- Mapcode Global: VHFSG.63D3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Haleacre Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.