Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hakes Hill Wood is a forest or wood in Stroud
- Parish/Community: Almondsbury
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°31'40"N 2°37'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 356382, 181183
- OS Grid: ST563811
- Mapcode Local: GBR JP.GTB4
- Mapcode Global: VH887.CVDL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hakes Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Hakes Hill Wood