Hadley Covert, Cheshire East
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Hadley Covert is a forest or wood in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Marbury cum Quoisley
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'37"N 2°39'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 355376, 346090
- OS Grid: SJ553460
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7M.G6T6
- Mapcode Global: WH9BG.0LHL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Hadley Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.