Great Peatling Covert, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Great Peatling Covert is a forest or wood in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Peatling Magna
- District/Borough: Harborough
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°32'23"N 1°6'36"W
- Eastings/Northings: 460448, 293915
- OS Grid: SP604939
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9PZ.N5C
- Mapcode Global: VHCT1.PFYB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Great Peatling Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.